Monday, August 9, 2010

Emma Thompson honoured with a hollywood star

Fellow British actor Hugh Laurie was on hand to help honour his friend, although he revealed slightly more than Emma may have liked.I'm right outside a pub, which couldn't be better because I love pubs and I love drinking.Emma Thompson has revealed she is happy with her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame as it is outside a pub.Not something that you can easily admit to in Los Angeles because no one drinks here and they're very puritanical about it, which I don't approve of because it's a very spiritual activity," the Academy-award winner joked.Emma's Nanny McPhee co-star Maggie Gyllenhaal also posed for pictures when the star was unveiled on Friday.

We actually stepped out briefly together as teenagers, until she dumped me for a mime artist," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment