Thursday, August 5, 2010

Saif and kareena to go on Holiday

Kareena Kapoor and boyfriend Saif Ali Khan will make his birthday on August 16 in Latvia, where he is shooting for his home production Agent Vinod.


Bebo has even asked her to Shah Rukh Khan Ra.One producer for a few days off from its London shoot.


"While the actress has requested leave of absence from SRK to promote our family is in Mumbai, she will take two days off to go to Latvia. They could spend time at their Swiss chalet where they spend their Christmas or even in Italy. Kareena certainly a special plans lined up for her husband had planned every detail to the last detail, and Bebo, which is a private person, would not comment on the anniversary plans to announce .. "


kareena said, " I'm in London and will come to Mumbai this week and then, in September, when the film releases. As far as Saif's birthday is concerned, I am not sure whether I will spend it with him or not. He's shooting in Latvia and I am shooting in London. I haven't asked Shah Rukh for two more days of leave. Saif and I have already spent some time in London. "

No comments:

Post a Comment